Tested from Stockholm, Sweden on February 24 at 07:33:43
Page size 121.1kB Load time 3.63s Requests 27 Perf. grade 91/100
Your website is faster than 46% of all tested websites

Looks like we were under attack from China which I have stopped. Response should be faster now.

Hi Kevin, a slow down of the site has returned.

This past week I have been out of action PC wise as my PC wouldn't boot up. My son-in-law and I deduced that it was the motherboard, I replaced it last Friday, turns out it was the On switch itself that was "cactus".

After replacing the motherboard - RAM & video card I now find the website response time is back to loading in & around 8 seconds ......... are we under attack again? :eek:

I'm buggered if I know why either, Peter.

The russian has gone away FTM. I notice that the site sped up after it left ...

I personally can do without any right now. There's been a death in the immediate family, the financial (and other) affairs are a mess, my SWMBO is the executor. No prizes for guessing who got the forensic accountant job ... :( :cry:.

Currently faster than 42% of all sites tested - so not really slow atm!

I'm not seeing anything much different here

While we had the russian aboard, the site slowed down a lot, Kevin. It shoved off about an hour or so ago.

So, the speedtest.net is saying your service is slower than 71% of Australia?

Right now we're 33% faster than other sites:

Page size 123.9kB
Load time 5.03s
Requests 28

^ mate of mine has continual fights with Optus about paying for ADSL2 speeds and getting slow ADSL1 speeds.

My own down/up speeds test at 113/2.5 Mbps on Telstra ultimate cable. ORS was slow when the russian was on board. Sped up when it left. Was attempting access to about 20 member profiles, registering, etc.

So, the speedtest.net is saying your service is slower than 71% of Australia?

Right now we're 33% faster than other sites:

Page size 123.9kB
Load time 5.03s
Requests 28

My Modem Stats.

Attachments

• Modem Internet Stats.jpg
    Modem Internet Stats.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 3
This forum has always been slow to load, be it on my phone, home pc or work pc

Back