How often do you replace your front axles?

Just to be clear, are you referring to the axles & cv's or just the solid axle?
Greensuby

2'' lift i even removed both sway bars and nothing went to bad side. just more swing on corners but when you get used to it its like normal now for me. doing high or slow speeds and dont think i will put sway bars on back. dont see why? plus lift . nothing bad if yo using proper Subaru axles. and i bought them used like 20 euros for all axle for one side. so i have still spares for front and rear if needed. again they used axles and they just holding ok on 2'' lift. with subaru you can go really cheap with lift and it wont affect much on car. Nothing like on large 4wd cars.
my lift spacers are even little more then 2'' more like 5.5cm in front. because sway bars not holding them anymore tight as before that front suspension could go even more travel if struts would let it. so for now struts are what limit travel/flex in front
when i was keeping sway bars on they would wear faster, end links , because they allways on tension and on some angle. well on my model at least. now car breaths more freely.

Back