Google blocking ORS

Dedman

Forum Member
Car Year
Car Model
Forester
Transmission
5MT
This morning google in both firefox and IE blocked offroadsubarus.com as a security threat. Below is a screen shot of the message. I have never seen this message on any website before so it is very interesting...
12210790975_8b15757f4b_c.jpg

Has been fixed but have not yet informed google

I just got that too. I've seen it a couple of times before. Subaru 4WD Club of Victoria had the same thing, just took them a few days to get it sorted.

I just took a leap of faith & clicked "ignore". Figured someone on here is protecting us from the nasty people lol :iconwink:

Gidday Kevin & All

While I haven't got that message, I did do a full computer scan for both spyware and anti-virus yesterday. Took most of the day.

These didn't turn up any active processes or new ones, but I did discover some old ones that had re-established themselves. I found them manually ...

Having killed these off, I now have a much faster computer, and it is sitting on around 200 MBs less memory usage when "idling" with the normal applications open, but not actively in use.

My firewall s/w cannot stop all of these nasties, but at least it prevents them propagating themselves, either on my own network or on the Internet.

Awesome news! Thanks so much for your nectalogical skills Kevin :) Very much appreciated.

Best regards,

No worries guys - I learnt a few new things in the process which is always a good thing!

Nice work admins!
Are there any particular viruses/trojans/new processes we should be on the lookout if we used ORS whilst it was compromised/if it was actually compromised?

I have been getting the warning for a few days now. I tried to get here on my laptop today, also via google, and I got no warning but instead a message "this IP blocked by administrator." My laptop and desktop share the same comprehensive brand-name active protection package.....

Back