Yup another lift question

cobrakai

Forum Member
Hello,

Yeah i'm new for sure so...
I have a 94 Loyale wagon (EA82) that I want to give a lift, nothing crazy but, I hope to put 27” tires on it. What kit do you suggest and how much actual clearance will that be adding to car? I am also worried about tire rub and drivability because of the rear axle being less in the center of the rear wheel well. Any help or words of wisdom you have would be much appreciated.
Thanks

cobra-

Thanks but I have tried to e-mail them and their accounts are no good.
I have inquired with Allied, Scorpion and Highrise as well and not recieved a response.
Am I on my own to fab a kit up or what?

Last edited:
I have mine from Allied. They make them in batches, usually in the begining of the year.

They are not tech savy. They are a bunch of good ol boys who love thier roos in the back woods of washington state. Lift kits are juts a sideline one guy there does when things get slow.

Your best bet is to actually call them on the phone, or keep after them. They are hard to get a hold of initially, but great customer service once you actually need them.

nipper

ausubaru.com - Aus based and supply lift kits, a few guys from over your way have bought off them and on the forum there is an abundance of info on older offroad subies.

Jus try searching and you'll get what ya need, concerning lifts and wheels.

I actually emailed ausubaru last week and got a response from Dave so they are answering emails. have not taken it any further then that at this stage.

Joffa.

AUsubaru are the backyard boys, these guys are probably your best bet. scorpion never return emails but give them (micheal) a call as he is very helpfull :)

BYB - although I could be a little biased as these boys are the first site I found that were subaru dedicated...

To answer you're question about the lift to fit the 27 inch tyres: a two inch kit should do the job with minimal scrub - that said, everyone I've spoken to that fitted the two inch has said they would go the three if they had the choice again.

I'm hoping to make my own three inch lift in the next month or so, I got a parts car to model it from and a mig welder to hold it all together :iconwink:

Good luck, show us some pics of your lift once its sorted.

Cheers

Bennie

Back