Administrator
Car Year
MY'03
Car Model
Forester
Transmission
A/T
Hi Everyone

Xenforo 2.2.0 will been coming to a site near you in the not-too-distant future i.e. as soon as I can get my head around it :D I really like the ability to vote on posts and to sort by votes and also nominate the post with a solution so it always stays on top just underneath the original post; will save heaps of scrolling just to find an answer. BTW negative voting will not be allowed. ;) Also, the original post and solution can be anchored at the top of each page. As is usual some features may not be implemented here depending on available host resources, maintaining site security and any technical issues that may arise.

If you would like to know more follow the links below which will take you to the Xenforo site for full descriptions of each feature. If you would prefer a quick start here's a video:

New features in 2.2.0
This release adds a collection of great new features to XenForo, including the ability to repurpose forums as article repositories, a new way to encourage guest users to register, a progressive web app and a completely redesigned rich text editor. Check out the following list for some highlights:

I really like the ability to vote on posts and to sort by votes and also nominate the post with a solution so it always stays on top just underneath the original post; will save heaps of scrolling just to find an answer.

That is a brilliant idea, I hate trawling through page upon page in an attempt to find the answer to a problem. 👍👍

Kevin: Thank you for all your hard work to help ORS stay relevant and running smoothly!

The new forum software looks comfortably familiar yet noticeably improved. I much appreciate the slight rearrangement of sub-forums too. Very good!

Forum upgrades will occur within the next 24 hours. Backups will run first and then the site will be down for a little while the upgrade occurs; some notice will be given before this happens

Backups being transferred to local storage from the servers then we'll be ready to upgrade

Back