WA monthly adventure!

What about the power line track that comes of Mundaring Weir road and heads south?

You guys happy with an early start to beat the heat?

Yay somewhere new!
I don't mind an early start. Probably depends if Stilson's coming out of night shift...

We could go later and let Stilson get some hours rest.

So when and where did you want to meet?

I think this is the start of the track you meant?
31°58'22.83"S 116° 6'2.15"E

I might not be able to make it. The front has developed a squeak and need to investigate it.

Ok yes, I'm a definite no for this weekend. If you guys are happy I can do this Sat 21. Or you could just do it with out me, not fussed.

I can't do Saturday's. What does Taza and Stilson want to do?
And let us know what the squeak was when you find out.

I can't tell if I can do sunday 22nd until closer the day.

I can't do Saturday's. What does Taza and Stilson want to do?
And let us know what the squeak was when you find out.

It was the brake backing shield on the front left. Just touching the front disc brake. Don't know how it got bent. I also centralised the rear sway bar as it was cocked over to one side so much that the only thing stopping it moving further was the bend in the bar. Might need to replace the sway bar mounting bushes.

How about Sunday 1 March? This coming weekend is out for me.

This thread hasn't been active for a long while so I am not sure how many of you still get out and about.
For those who don't know I have recently moved to WA (Perth) and pretty keen to meet some people/hit some beaches.

I am thinking of a day or overnight trip to Wilbinga or maybe Wedge Island area if I am really keen. It's short notice but I am free this weekend so was hoping to hit some tracks if anyone interested in joining? I figure that given my sand driving experience is low I probably shouldn't hit the beaches alone...
I'm flexible with which day, times and locations so let me know if you have any better ideas.

Back