WANTED: WTB subaxtreme bash plate and possibly bullbar

Ser_Egg

Forum Member
Car Year
Car Model
Subaru Forester SG series 1
Transmission
5Spd Manual
Looking for items in title for a SG Forester pre facelift. Looking mainly looking around victoria melbourne Area. Willing to go for the freight option as well if that included and is a fair price

Hit up David Wilson from "are we there yet" (I think) hes in Victoria and makes a nice bash plate.
I got hold of him through facebook/Subaru club of Victoria (can't remember which, possibly both)

Thanks for the reminder @SquiresSquire - I had this niggling thought that may be the case. But just in case Ser_Egg is looking at 2nd hand probably avoid the older cast version.

Will it fit with the Suba bullbar?? Also i got Forester Steelies
Fits absolutely fine. no contact points.
Are you swapping out the alloys or using the steelies for off road only? I've been looking for secondhand alloys for years up here (without having to travel too far to get them).

Fits absolutely fine. no contact points.
Are you swapping out the alloys or using the steelies for off road only? I've been looking for secondhand alloys for years up here (without having to travel too far to get them).

Also i cant get a hold David Wilson.

So i got hold of Dave and am picking up one of this plates tomorrow night. Also wondering where i can get the a t70 torx socket bit for the trans and 13mm square socket for the rear diff plug

Back