WA monthly adventure!

I'm working Saturday the 29th. But there might be a Powerlines trip Saturday the 6th December. Does that work for you?

I'm working Saturday the 29th. But there might be a Powerlines trip Saturday the 6th December. Does that work for you?

Yes :ebiggrin:

I'll have to swing past your place first and attach that bashed up sump guard you have.

Shouldn't be too hard to attach the bashed plate at a Mundaring carpark, which should save you some Km's. Just need to bring some sockets (think it was 13mm, but have to check), then it's just 4 bolts to do. Oh ... and a screwdriver for the scrivets! (They're always fun.)

Shouldn't be too hard to attach the bashed plate at a Mundaring carpark, which should save you some Km's. Just need to bring some sockets (think it was 13mm, but have to check), then it's just 4 bolts to do. Oh ... and a screwdriver for the scrivets! (They're always fun.)

My plastic sump gaurd was ripped off on the last trip, so I don't need to worry about them stupid plastic things. I usually carry a toolkit so the sockets and spanners won't be a problem.

Sounds cool! Would come if the Wagon were ready yet. Almost got things ready to go methinks though.
Gonna be at a car show with the Wagon on Sunday.

If anyone else is keen for Powerlines. Meet at 9:30 Mundaring Coles carpark tomorrow.

So far, including me and Fazed, we have 2.

Busy... got a 21st to go to sat arvo/evening. Plus my GT has a boost leak, Blue foz has a ****ed clutch, L-series has ****ed clutch, brumby has no wheels and outback is stock.

Last edited:
Would love to do this. Sat is out, daughters b/day. Sunday am flying to Melbourne for a week

Thanks Red XS for a great day out. Pitty the camera ran out of batteries before the really interesting stuff. I will trawl through the footage one day and post up the interesting bits.

Has any one done the powerline track that heads south to Brookton Hwy from Mundaring Weir road?

Finally fixed!!:discomonkey:

I can't do this weekend but should be able to do next Sunday.

Back