Subarus in the Biggest Off-road Museum in the World

ABFoz

Forum Member
Car Year
Car Model
Forester XS
Transmission
4EAT
I have been following ASPW on YouTube and he posted a video of his visit to the off-road Museum in UAE which includes Subarus around 9:49 in.

He commented on the design, haha. Subarus have proper industrial design even with the newer ones. For me, industrial designs last longer than consumer ones. I remember when the BR and BM Legacies and Outbacks were released and I told myself that the boxy design already made them look old for the model year. Now, they become prettier everytime I see them.

Still, it's interesting to see the solid axle-loving Sheikh include Subarus in his off-road museum.

EDIT: I meant in the Biggest Off-road Museum. I couldn't edit the title. Cheers.
EDIT: Fixed - Kevin

I find the solid axle theme interesting but few real 4x4 have independant suspension, for example the Pinzgauer and the Hummer H1

and yet there are Subarus in the museum! The Baja, based on an Outback, would have independent suspension.

The latest Iveco Daily 4x4 is independent in the front now too.

Yes, but I understand that in the "real 4x4" section, only vehicules with solid axles are admitted....

Back