• Paint it Silver that would be cool

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Paint it tan to match the interior black and tan

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Don't paint it you fool, it already looks cool

Votes: 9 69.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'd personally just leave it as is in white.

If I was to paint it though, I would go the silver for sure :)

Regards
Mr Turbo

I voted silver, that is if you paint it. I think silver would make it stick out less on top of your black car.

If it were mine, I would leave well enough alone and not paint it, assuming that it is not on top of the car all the time.

How about that goldy silver colour some white Outbacks had on the bottom of them?

03810061990002-480.jpg

An idea of how good silver goes with black......seagull & I arsed this for $400 off a dimwit I knew, spent a couple of grand & a lot of hours cleaning & fixing things before we sold it for $10,000 lol

Just after I'd re painted the silver plastics, wheels & a polish.

CIMG1814.jpg

Last edited:
An idea of how good silver goes with black......seagull & I arsed this for $400 off a dimwit I knew, spent a couple of grand & a lot of hours cleaning & fixing things before we sold it for $10,000 lol

Just after I'd re painted the silver plastics, wheels & a polish.

CIMG1814.jpg

Yeah ok it does look good...

Good score btw :biggrin:

I'm the only one supporting the tan! C'mon, you know you want to!!!

:ebiggrin:
Pedro

Noooo...dont paint it poo! :eek:

Yeah just a bit of a bargain, I'd met him a few times socially & he told me about this stuffed Suzuki he had but didn't say what it was, next time I saw him I asked if he still had it & what year it was then what he'd do with it, he said he'd probably sell it for scrap value & it was an 01, I figured a Jimni/sierra or some other crapper and offered $400, he said fine so I offered seagull to go halves & we went down to Rockingham to pick it up we nearly died when we saw it, timing chain, side skirt, window winder, ashtray, spare wheel, tyres, paint & lots of cleaning it came up like a new car..............Soz for hijack.

Because there is only poo on the inside of the car...what are they going to blend in with!!! Damn it man do you wear purple shirts with yellow pants a brown belt & black shoes........Think of the fashion statement he'd be leaving with non Subaru owners.

Because there is only poo on the inside of the car...what are they going to blend in with!!! Damn it man do you wear purple shirts with yellow pants a brown belt & black shoes........Think of the fashion statement he'd be leaving with non Subaru owners.

Ahh but the inside is black and tan (or poo, if you must) which goes pretty well with most of my failed hipster wardrobe. Honestly, when someone says the words "black and tan" to me this is most likely what I think of.

Black-And-Tan.jpg

magnificent bargain !!

back on topic , why not subtle poo coloured highlights ?

lol

..ummm, not always :p

Car colour and safety

Gidday Saguache

Yes, that's the question. We'll actually I'm interested to see what you might suggest. My 2006 Foz is currently black.

Blackberry at Engineer by sanityfactory, on Flickr

Personally, I would leave the RTT white and repaint your Fox to match...
Only half-joking ... :ebiggrin:.

I had a beautiful black Wolseley 24/80 once back in the late 1960s. The one with the pretty front end by Pininfarina, and the ugly rear by BMC ... :iconwink:

It got run into about 7 times in 18 months, in broad daylight. Every single driver said "I just didn't see you". On one occasion I was parked at a petrol pump in the sunshine when a Cortina rammed me up the backside as if I weren't there.

The other problem was keeping the duco clean. Wipe it off with a chamois every morning - even though garaged.

When I got my Landcruiser it was painted faded Toyota blue. The roof got so hot in summer that you could literally burn yourself by touching it. Painted the roof of the cab with white roofing enamel, and it became cool to the touch ...

Even though I like looking at some of the beautiful colours available these days, I prefer to buy white cars ...

My new 2006 Fox, Roo2, is "Champagne" (read "gold" ... :rotfl:).
This colour can also be very hard to see on Oz roads as well. I always drive with my headlights on when on the open road. Makes it that much easier for oncoming traffic to see you before it's too late.

I will try uploading some piccies of the road conditions and my "new" Forester. Watch this space ...

[EDIT] Here's my new toy:

picture.php

Last edited:
Back