• syncro and slashguard - pls logon and fix your email addresses

introducing.......

Blix666

Forum Member
ME!

name's Joe. drive a 2000 Impreza OBS (Puff the magic wagon). she's my DD as well as my Rallycross vehicle. we're halfway through our second season and goin' strong.

i was surfin' 'round SubaruOutback.org and saw a post by ggvr announcing the revival of this site and thought i'd jump along for the ride!

i'm a regular on DirtyImpreza.com and any rally-related happenings in New England.

lookin' forward to being a member of your community!!!

CHEERS!:cool:

here's some pix of us in action...

Last edited:

SuperRu

Admin
Car Year
Car Model
Forester XT
Transmission
4EAT
Welcome on board Blix666. It's a small world, I grew up in Rockport. My parents still live there. When I'm up that way I'll give you a shout. How about you get the Sox tickets and I'll buy the beer. Do we have a deal? :iconwink:

Blix666

Forum Member
Welcome on board Blix666. It's a small world, I grew up in Rockport. My parents still live there. When I'm up that way I'll give you a shout. How about you get the Sox tickets and I'll buy the beer. Do we have a deal? :iconwink:

haha...Sox tix are hard to come by dude...@ a decent price anyways.

oh, and btw...i usually spend more on beer than i do on my ticket, so watch what you offer!:D

carljwnc

Administrator
Welcome Blix666!!!:) Looks like one SWEET OutBack Sport. If NC isn't too far of a journey for you, then make sure you keep an eye out for our Pisgah meets. One in the spring and another in the fall, gravel road and hopefully some off-road action this fall. Mid Oct.-early Nov. TBD soon.:cool: