• syncro and slashguard - pls logon and fix your email addresses

Hello from Chile South America!

CesarChile

Car Year
Car Model
Legacy LX Wagon
Transmission
manual 5 speeds
Hello all, my name is Cesar and I'm stucked in my house like most of you due to corona virus... I have a Subaru Legacy LX wagon parked in my house for several years. It was bought by my father in law new in 1995 and was some kind abandoned on my house...it has 150K Kilometers in the odometer and it has never been in an accident of any kind. I also ride a BMW F800gs and I start thinking "the subaru should make a great support car for my rides with friends in Moto"...and got into searching for upgrades to the Legacy....and here I am!!

Ben Up North

can only hope to improve
Car Year
2004 | 1992
Car Model
SG Forester X MY05 | 92 SVX
Transmission
5MT D/R | 4EAT
and I start thinking "the subaru should make a great support car for my rides with friends in Moto"...and got into searching for upgrades to the Legacy....and here I am!!
I like the way you think! Lots of info on here, but it will never get as far as your bike could.. Well.... probably not at the same speed at least ;)

ABFoz

Forum Member
Car Year
Car Model
Forester XS
Transmission
4EAT
Hóla @CesarChile! Cómo estás? Bienvenido a nuestro foro. Tenemos muchas informaciónes aquí sobre trayendo tu Subaru fuera de la carretera y tu vas a disfrutar leyendolas.