carljwnc's '01 Outback

gotta say Congrats carl.... I know just how excited I was to be taking delivery of my 00 Outback. She is a beautiful girl & just a pleasure to take on a road trip. Won't be long methinx b4 there will be a ThelmaNLouise Roadtrip... without cliffs :).. hope there r many 4 u 2!

"Congratulations Carl :)

From my Batphone"
Ratbag....... you have a Batphone???? That MUST be a Forrester extra! My Scooby2 is Batphoneless!

Hay there carl . great to hear.about youre new subi . now you have Subi to put subi stickers on mr carl stickers .

worthlessthreadwithoutpics.gif

jester.gif

Gidday Carl

...not that I really ever went anywhere :rolleyes:, but I traded in YotaRu last night for a 2001 Outback.:ebiggrin:

Got home as it was getting dark and couldn't get a good enough photo to post, so that is all you get for now.:raspberry:

Sad to see YotaRu go, I'll bet. But then again, a 1994 anything is getting pretty old (and can be ornery ... ), as I know from Roo1.

"Congratulations Carl :)

From my Batphone"
Ratbag....... you have a Batphone???? That MUST be a Forrester extra! My Scooby2 is Batphoneless!

LOL! It's actually a Blackberry Torch 9810. I picked up the expression from my brother who uses it a lot, and of course from reading Batman comics as a kid a very long time ago ...
Generic term for any modern mobile phone ...

So I still haven't had any time to do anything with it besides drive it to work and back. Coming this weekend I'll get it dialed in a bit more and maybe get some better pics.:ebiggrin:

Awesome sauce Carl! Reminds me alot of Scooby2! Cept she is paler :) I have a "thing" for white cars... Enjoy your new set of wheels!

Looks good Carl.
driving.gif
Are you gonna be in the woods this weekend?
I've done alot of riding in WNC/Tn. but figure you know about some good stuff. I may have to come up and follow you around sometime. :iconwink:

Back