• Upgrade to XenForo 2.2.15 has completed

BF Goodrich ATs...... Pics

SKT

Finally achieved one of my main Forester Mod goals today...

I've done enough lifting work to get BF Goodrich AT 215/75/R15s under him....

With only a slight rubbing on full lock and heaps of space to spare under the rear spring seats....A little cabin noise. Meh... small price.
My orignal ground clearance was somewhere around 190mm along most of the car.
Now i've got 300mm under the rear diff and 260mm under the gearbox crossmount bar and 250 under the lowest part of the sump guard.

I'm pretty happy. Only thing left to do is get em dirty.

Pics ofcourse......

SKT, what else can I say ? You Forry looks fan'bloody'tastic with the new rubber.

Regards
Mr Turbo

Only thing is the spare doesnt fit in the wheel well. Wont be a prob when the rear bar comes along. The tyre kinda slopes up towards the front so I've had to pack around it in order to get it all sitting flat.... I've got a big rubber mat that goes over the top anyway...

SKT,
nice car mate. saw you the other day on the road. Dunno if you saw me...silver 06 outback with irvin bullbar....
anyhow...got the website info from the sticker on ur rear window...and whallah!...i'm here..
what snorkel have you got on there? prado or pajero safari?

SKT,
nice car mate. saw you the other day on the road. Dunno if you saw me...silver 06 outback with irvin bullbar....
anyhow...got the website info from the sticker on ur rear window...and whallah!...i'm here..
what snorkel have you got on there? prado or pajero safari?

Sorry mate.... dont remember seeing you..... where abouts?

Snorkel's for a Pajero....

Glad to see the sticker has payed off.... Long live ORS.com :monkeydance:

Back