FOR SALE: '06 Forester XSL manual SYD

apsilon

Hi all,
It's been a while but I still see some familiar names here. Wondering if there's any interest in my old Forester that then went to dad. I'll be honest, it's not in great condition as dad got too old to bother looking after it and it's just not worth me spending money on keeping it on the road now that dad has given up his licence. Someone may be interested in it just for the trans and low range. Know issues: clear coat has failed in many spots, drivers seat shows a fair bit of wear, steering wheel also has a lot of wear and cracking, usual drivers side window issue, cig lighter socket doesn't work, uses oil (common I believe), clutch is slipping and battery probably doesn't have a whole lot of life left as it cranks over a bit slow. Only has rego until 20th Oct, ie 1 week left. Car is driveable and has enough rego to get it somewhere. Located in Baulkham Hills NSW 2153. Make me an offer as once rego expires it'll be going to a wreckers.

Ben Up North

can only hope to improve
Car Year
2004 | 1992
Car Model
SG Forester X MY05 | 92 SVX
Transmission
5MT D/R | 4EAT
Did you modify the gearbox?

apsilon

No, all stock. I only had the car for about 3 years and didn't really modify it other than a sump guard which was sold years ago. It's been in dads' possession the other ~12 years of it's life.