Sometimes a 2" lift isn't enough

Nah its enough just pick different line

Fancy doing one for the SVX? I'd love to have an air/hydraulic lift system, it would need to stay up at speed though. ;)
Do Citroën still do hydraulic height adjustment?
If you buy a set of HotBits coilovers with the same specs as mine, I can send you the drawings of my air lift system.

Citroën stopped making hydraulic height suspension in 2012. When on the position "high", the hyraulic suspension Citroëns are very harsch....

Brings back some memories, similar thing, but the main issue was lack of good tyres. The roadies made this perform what was effectively a hand brake manoeuvre in the middle of the single lane track...

Wish I could remember Pedro’s username to tag him. Not that he’s around here atm.

Cheers

Bennie

Thanks Ratbag!

When I tried his username with the @ bit, it wasn’t found in the usual drop box...

Cheers

Bennie

It took me a couple of goes to get the right spelling ...
I had a capital P - maybe that made all the difference.

Cheers

Bennie

imagine you alone there and this happens..ohh boy. had this moment in snow some time ago but just drove to side little and then make car straight again. but if you have no grip at all its done.

If you got it in the right spot, it would make a good see-saw.(y)

And then exhaust in middle pushed inside bends and touches cardan, lots possibilities to have fun

Back