Ben Up North

can only hope to improve
Car Year
2004 | 1992
Car Model
SG Forester X MY05 | 92 SVX
Transmission
5MT D/R | 4EAT
Hawkeye Imprezza, 129K '07, wants 4,500 for it, needs ac compresser and new fans theoretically. Bit pricey. His advertised price was 5k, I offered 3.5K, he came down to 4.5k. I could probably get him down to 4, which I think is still a bit much...

Will the compressor from a EJ25 fit an EJ20?

Dang cars are selling quick up here, it's gone already. On the upside, the wheels that were on it were awful.

Very true.
But apparently the golden number for owning Subarus from what I've been reading recently on the book of farce is 6 at a time. I'm starting to feel inadequate for only having 3!

Oooh.... another one...
2006 wagon.
Aircon is dying, gearstick 'needs a washer' and driver's window doesn't go down.
Apparently it's got a nice stereo though.:unsure:
He wants $6300! redbook guesstimates up to $4800.

$6K is more than half the estimated cost of converting the SVX to a 6speed manual!
Hmmm.....

Hawkeye's are the cutest Imprezza though....

I'm wining at $2000.00!

Sight Unseen!
If I actually got it only 82,500 Kms on the clock, with safety certificate, so ready for registration.
Auction ends on the 14th of October, I wonder what it will fetch?
I'm guessing $5k easy, probably closer to $7k in the current market.

Update on the last one.. it was passed in at AU$6.5K. No longer in the yard though, so I think the owner worked out something with the bidder.

Damn those cost a lot there. But then how many cars you need at once. ?

But then how many cars you need at once. ?
At least 6 Subarus apparently. ;)
We're now up to that actually, but only 3 of them are Subarus :(
2 X work cars, 3 X Subarus (one just a parts car) & we bought a cheapy for my daughter (2005 Holden Astra Hatch, does need some tidying up but it's not a bad little runabout, good first car)

Back