PGS100

Forum Member
Car Year
Car Model
Lifted Liberty
Transmission
Man 5sp
Hi folks,

Im looking to put some Narva Ultima LED globes in my 2001 Liberty and wondering if anyone has done this? Of course this is only for off road as they are not as yet fully approved for Hwy use :) Low beam is diabolically insipid and going from HB with 3 IPFs to low is scary.

Hopefully the attached pictures come through. As you can see they are sizable and have the blue heat sink. They also have a LED box 'thing' that I doubt would fit inside the headlight rear boot/seal cap/ cover.

I'm thinking that I may need to drill the cover to allow wires to go out then back in to the connectors.

Any one with experience fitting these and suggestions? I think I will get a couple of wrecked rear covers to try it all out and seal it with grommets or silicone.

Thanks in advance. :)

s-l640.jpg

pr%20ultimate%20led%20performance%20globes.jpg

Don't run LED Headlights in the factory housing that isn't designed for it, you'll be *that* guy on the road blinding everyone because the reflectors are designed for Halogen light output not LED. Not to mention it is illegal.

for improved low beams, look at getting some JDM legacy HID headlights - make sure you get the right rev (A-C versus D, when the changed the blinker and parker light arrangement). They are significantly better than the halogen units.

Surprisingly, the halogen and HID enclosures on Liberty/Legacy were the same - so you can retrofit HIDs of the right type without an issue (but try explaining that to plod if you get pulled over) -- this may save on shipping from Japan.

eg: Set of lights from Japan, USD$120 shipped. https://www.croooober.com/en/item/9...Legacy-BH5-Genuine-Headlight-KOITO-100-20655]

Back