SF front or rear bumper triming ?

Sharkoverland

Forum Member
Car Year
Car Model
Forester
Transmission
Manual
Has anyone every trim the front bumper or rear bumper on SF? Looking for ideas to possible gain more clearance improve angles. I don't really want to hack my car to pieces lol. I do have a custom light bar nothing fancy in the front.

Thanks

Had a change of heart. Going to leave it alone . I'll just wait for the day I get custom bumpers with swing out tire carrier.

You can always wait until you rip off your bumpers naturally. Then you'll know that you actually need better approach angles, as opposed to just wanting them. ;)

Yeah that's kinda why I was asking. The last weekend I hit my front bumper and fog light. Nothing crazy just made some scratches and bent my fog light bracket. Think I'll just what for when I build a bumper.

I was looking to do something similar regarding bumper trim, then started lookin into custom bumpers but the price scared the hell outta me lol
my car is all about
“on the cheap” so those prices didn’t fly
but then came across a ‘93’ Mitsubishi Pajero front TJM aftermarket bull bar which will work really well, all I need is a custom mount made up to join it to the foz and it’s 99% complete, and that gives me better approach angles straight away

So far I got the bar 2nd hand for $40 Au and the custom mount should only cost around $150-200
Mine may cost a tad more cause I want my bull bar mount to have a winch Mount attached to it so I can install a winch later but all in all will have bar done for around $350-400
And that’s crazy cheap Compared to anything else
Just another option if you haven’t made your mind up yet

1WD

Back