$500 Forester Picture Gallery

OneSixty

Forum Member
Car Year
Car Model
SG Forester 2.5X
Transmission
5 Speed Manual
Took some nice shots of the Foz today at an abandoned housing development in Anketell, Suburb of Kwinana.

Untitled.png

Untitled1.png

Untitled2.png

$500 skid pig - love it!!

:lol:

Cheers

Bennie

Did some flexing, making sure nothing hits anywhere. This is with no front swaybar as one of the end links broke and haven't orded longer ones yet.

a.png

b.png

c.png

:Happy to see it passed the thong test! :ebiggrin:

Made the most of this non-acidic mud (quite rare for where I live) Had every 4x4 owner looking at it while driving into town, surprised some of them didn't crash or break their neck :lol:

Video here V
https://youtu.be/H3KLiDP8QWU

Untitled.png

12.png

21.png

NachaLuva might like this photo
31.png

Can't see out the windows
41.png

Must've looked beautiful after that mudpack! :lol:

Rain is here! Ran into a landcruiser and patrol both with massive lift and wheels on a one car width sand track so the landcruiser pulled to the side and we pulled to the side to let it past but the patrol stopped on the track, driver and passenger hop out, put hubs in, jump back in and floor it, 4wd didnt engage so they reversed then went foward again, still RWD but it got through.

a.png

How did the 4X4 owners react to the Forester's performance on the sand hill?

Did some difficult offroading today, RIP rear swaybar links

Nice! :thumbsup:

My swaybar links are still attached, I can tell by the rattles. :lol:

How did the 4X4 owners react to the Forester's performance on the sand hill?
At the end of the video you can hear what they said while they were recording it from the bottom but off camera they didn't say much about it, I think they were embarrassed that a little Subaru was getting up easy and their big rigs were struggling a bit. :shrug:

If you want to know what big fourbies say about the Subies, you need a spy. They will rarely tell you directly that they are impressed....!

Last Saturday went offroad in Mundaring with 8 other Subarus, pics below.
9e6606da0f52df4da301b0fc0b8f6721.jpg
b3c8e89c4f6a4d9c4f7963b90fee6f7c.jpg
a53678b2affdeb62af294c7d7164a1fd.jpg
2e9a2b6c67d4e00274b517a6fde2a261.jpg
32be6864c707b24cc30fa01c094e27a8.jpg
c60aaa086fb7c1c28b35c41b230e6de5.jpg

The turbo forester that followed behind me most the trip was run into yesterday, the driver has a sore neck but is ok.
fa3dfb29fe5c6fccec6f78ae34a0c7f3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At the end of the video you can hear what they said while they were recording it from the bottom but off camera they didn't say much about it, I think they were embarrassed that a little Subaru was getting up easy and their big rigs were struggling a bit. :shrug:
"F#$k yeah it's pissing" ... gold

The turbo forester that followed behind me most the trip was run into yesterday, the driver has a sore neck but is ok.

Ouch. poor guy. that looks almost write off bad.

Nice day trip in Mundaring, any more pics or vids ?

And sorry for the damaged XT and driver....

Did I hear... sand? It's easily these cars' strength. It's always good to see people bringing out their Subarus on trips like these.

[MENTION=15915]OneSixty[/MENTION], what was the estimated speed before impact of the culprit on that poor SG? Cheers.

Back