• Upgrade to XenForo 2.2.15 has completed

CLOSED: For Sale MY04 Forester X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its got reg but will be handed in

The struts will last they are held up by heavy duty Kings lol. If i do the struts i add them to the price of the car.

It also has a Hayman Reece tow bar and i had the exhaust done a while back, opened it up a bit, has a very nice burble.

Its got reg but will be handed in

The struts will last they are held up by heavy duty Kings lol.

Not sure I'm too keen on King springs, bit hard for corrugations I've been told..

It also has a Hayman Reece tow bar and i had the exhaust done a while back, opened it up a bit, has a very nice burble.

I did read about the exhaust, nice.

"Somehow" my quoted post has overwritten the above post - it occurred at the same time as a DB error.

I was quoting Tony and wanted to add that I too have not had any issues with the King springs

I had told Ben that i have punted hard on some pretty filthy outback roads, and have also towed with the Kings, they were my choice for springs and i am glad i made the decision to install them, no problems here.

I have an offer on the car that will stand until i get back from the NSW Outback after Easter, if nobody comes up with a better offer, the car is gone for a song.

I will be back after Easter and wont be able to take anymore questions after the 7th March.

thanks
Tony

Must be a damn good song. ;) If you weren't so darn far away, I'd be there seriously looking at it, lots of pieces I could use. Ahh the tyranny of distance, but it's a small price to pay for living in paradise.

Last edited by a moderator:
OK back on deck after a great trip.

The guy who is interested in the car cant get back to me until after Easter, until then its still on the market.

cheers
Tony

Temporarily off the market, just serviced the car and found a torn CV boot on the passenger side this time, i will fix it when i get time.

A bit of gaffa will do the job ;-)

Ok last call for alcohol, if no sale then i am keeping it and doing it up.

$3500 as is, no reg.

Please no tyre kickers or sorry but i cant rake up the funds right now. I have had 5 bleeding hearts who were buying the car and have pulled out, and i don't want anymore, you want it or you dont, you can afford it or you cant, offer ends Sat 5th May then it all over Mary pull your frock down :lol:

cheers
Tony

Ok just poured 1100 million $$ into the D max in upgrades, so the Subee will be gone late next week, its going to auction, i just cant keep the 2 cars, well 3 cars with the wifes. So i am just going to grin and bare it lol last chance if anyone wants it.

:(
These guys are really good at getting the best possible sale price...
;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back