• Upgrade to XenForo 2.2.15 has completed

Subarus on The Wharf

my04tone

Forum Founder - RIP Tony
Going about my business on the wharfs this morning and i find a new shipment of Subarus. I dont like the XT much, it actually looks better in a pic than to the naked eye, but hey i will never have the money or the want to own one anyway.

e4ho.jpg

gy1b.jpg

2kok.jpg

2ssv.jpg

5gkp.jpg

4zeb.jpg

a3v5.jpg

Check out all those controls on the steering wheel! :lildevil:

The new SJ XTs are having probs with air inlet clamps not being done up tight, causing missing, knocking & the ECU basically spitting the dummy due to bad sensor readings. pretty poor in a brand new car :(

Thanks, Tony.

It looks as if it has an even worse front overhang/approach angle than SWMBO's SH ... Hard to tell from a photo though.

Check out all those controls on the steering wheel! :lildevil:
You're not wrong :huh:
If I counted right, there's 18x of them. The warranty would expire before I learnt how to use them all :lol:

I do like the blue sports pedals though :biggrin:
Since mine are starting to wear, I might have to get a set for myself, if they're available for manuals :bling:
I also agree re the front overhang. But a pic doesn't always show it truly.

Regards
Mr Turbo

It looks as if it has an even worse front overhang/approach angle than SWMBO's SH ... Hard to tell from a photo though.

It does look low :(

Since mine are starting to wear, I might have to get a set for myself, if they're available for manuals :bling:

hadnt noticed them...they do look good :lildevil:

I like the wheels too :biggrin:

I think the blue is a plastic protective cover, check the dead pedal, it is silver. I know those pedals are available for your car in the US mr t. If you can't find any down there, let me know and I'll help out.:)

wow, could the XT be any bigger.

HEY, JUST SO EVERYONE KNOWS THIS IS THE TURBO ONE! HEY HEY HEY, I DRIVE A TURBO!!!!!

First thing I did to my XT was loose the badge!

Thanks carljwnc :raz:
I know the silver ones are available down under :ebiggrin:
I just haven't seen them in that blue colour though :cool:

Regards
Mr Turbo

^ ^ I agree, Doug.

On my Impreza, I peeled off the "IMPREZA" sticky sign on the back :lol:. That was about 20 years ago.

What I like about both our Foresters is that all they have on the back is the big SUBARU bezel (great for pushing the tail gate shut :iconwink:), and the word "FORESTER". This is more discreet on the SG than it is on the SH. That is the only make/model identification on both of them - both are XS models.

Forget having a couple of paragraphs telling the world what engine/gearbox/entertainment system, etc, etc, etc, they have. Who cares, for goodness' sake.

Back