• Upgrade to XenForo 2.2.15 has completed

Offroad Subaru Video

My daughter and my son-in-law put it together. They took me on the day out with their truck as a support vehicle in case I got into trouble. The entry onto Bribie main beach is about 1K of very rough, deep soft sand with deep wheel ruts. It was much more difficult than the beach but we couldn't stop to film because there was too much traffic. The Fozzie handled it without a problem. Coming back, however, I stupidly, blindly followed the lifted DMax and got beached where the tracks were too deep for standard ground clearance and they became my recovery vehicle with a gentle snatch off my towbar. They thought it best not to put that in the clip. :)

Local forester club having fun.
That risky thing to drive trough that river without any snorkels or covering front grill at least. So couple where lucky until one guy get water inside. I wouldnt risk it.
https://youtu.be/JyL6pv9uFRg
Other guy with mud tires having problems in snow/mud. Psi and tires can make so much difference.

Very good video Beachworm! What tyre pressures were you aired down to?

We were both running 18psi. I was going to leave it at 22 but my son-in-law insisted I go down to 18 and as soon as I got onto the entry road I was glad I took his advice. I was on road tyres and the DMax was on Cooper ATs

and you understand language ? why it goes so well ? 115HP but just 650kg weight.

Back