[*]resonatorectomy

[*]100 series Safari Snorkel

[*]Large TMIC w/ STI emblem

[*]3" TBE with cannon muffler

[*]K&N Panel Air Filter

[*]Silicon pipes and hoses everywhere!

[*]3 Core 70mm Aluminium Radiator

[*]2x AT Oil Coolers

[*]Two stage HDMI Boost Controller (12psi & 16psi)

[*]Custom heat shield under TMIC

Power Output:

Boost Setting #1: ~159Kw atw @ 12psi

Boost Setting #2: 162.1Kw atw @16psi

Drivetrain, Suspension & Brakes

[*]24mm Rear Whiteline Swaybar

[*]Custom HD Rear Swaybar Mounts

[*]Rear Strut Brace

[*]Raised King Springs

[*]Front Brakes: 1999 WRX 4 Pot Calipers
Rear Brakes: Stock XT (painted)

Exterior

[*]Custom SubaXtreme Bullbar (vent holes)

[*]Custom made rear bar with extra heavy duty 50mm Towbar

[*]Fibreglass reinforced 4x4 Mudflaps

[*]2x Narva Driving Lights on bullbar

[*]Large '05 STI Style bonnet scoop

[*]Subaru Chrome Mirror Covers

[*]Subaru Roof Bars

[*]ProRack Roofrack

[*]4x SCA Driving Lights on roofrack

[*]Custom mesh grill

[*]LED SMD strips -2 on bullbar and inside bonnet scoop

[*]Custom Painted Eyelids

[*]Solid Sumpguard - from Leone Rally Car

[*]Windscreen Vinyl

[*]Pink Windscreen Wiper Blades

[*]2x Pink OzFoz Stickers

[*]Custom Sidesteps from SF5

[*]Red AlloyGators

Wheels/Tyres

[*]16"x7" +31 offset - Audi TT Rims

[*]Tyres- Cooper Discoverer ATR
215/70 R16

Interior

[*]Blue neon light- on cargo barrier

[*]dancing UFO light

[*]STI badged Steering Wheel

[*]custom cargo barrier

[*]sports pedals

[*]STI tissue box cover

[*]Pink International Badge on dash

[*]AWD warning sticker

[*]MIO digiwalker GPS

[*]20L 12V fridge

[*]deep dish cargo tray

[*]NOS-look-alike-fire extinguisher

[*]Voltage Surge Protector w/ battery indicator

[*]STI badges on front door running boards

WISH LIST (usual things) :p

[*]20inch wheels for street use

[*]Front heavy duty swaybar

[*]Quick Release Swaybar disconnects

[*]Dual battery system

[*]Alarm

IMG_4009.jpg

_MG_8168.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, your car looks incredible!

That's exactly what I want to do with my Foz. I've just put 215/70/16 BFGs on the stock steelies but they look very skinny and tucked under the arches to far, which is a bit disappointing. Have ordered some Enkei rims at 16x7 with a +38 offset to see if that'll fill the arches out a bit, but your car is the look I really wanted, you have an awesome looking vehicle there!

I have a few questions if you don't mind:

So let me get this straight - your lift includes raised Kings and 40mm strut blocks?

Did you have any rubbing with the TT wheels before you put on your 20mm spacers? I had to cut away some of the plastic wheel arch and bash a panel join flat to stop mine rubbing and that's on the stock steelies.

Did you have to replace your studs with extended items when you put your spacers on?

Did you take any pics of when you reworked the arches? I'd love to see how you squeezed those tyres in. And with a +7 offset are you going to fit arch extensions?

Sorry for the 20 questions but I am glued to this thread with awe :iconwink:

Cheers
John
Hi John(bigcat),
I'm glad and happy that you like my offroad Foz setup. Here's some Q & A for you mate....

Q--So let me get this straight - your lift includes raised Kings and 40mm strut blocks?
A--Yes mate, and also the lift from big 30"BF Goodrich Muddies.

Q--Did you have any rubbing with the TT wheels before you put on your 20mm spacers?
A--The Audi TT wheels is 30 offset so it move the wheel away from the strut and body. I still did the same as you did trimming the plastic inner guard panel beat the panel join. And with the current muddies, I did more panel beating and re-shaping of the front guard close to the front door. i also had to cut and re-shape the rear guard and cut rear bumper off to accomodate the bigger diameter wheel. I will soon be replacing my front lower control arms with STI alloy ones because i can make more caster adjustment from them. Basically, I want to move the front wheel a bit forward because trhe wheel still heat the inner guard under full compression of the front strut. I also have to put 2'' body spacer on the rear trailing arm to kick the rear wheel backward due to the strut top spacer.

Q--Did you have to replace your studs with extended items when you put your spacers on?
A--No, I used a 25mm bolt on wheel spacer just to give that extra clearance of the tyres from the struts spring base, I have to use the original studs and nuts to secure the spacer. The wheel spacer have their own built in studs in them. I fitted them permanently, tighten torque the nuts with sealant, filling any tiny gaps so they look like they are in one piece with the hub. Also paint it with the same color as the hub/disc.

Q--Did you take any pics of when you reworked the arches? I'd love to see how you squeezed those tyres in. And with a +7 offset are you going to fit arch extensions?
A--I have some photos, I will be posting them soon. Yes, I already have some wheel arch extensions for it John, I just need to find some time to fit them.:lol:

... out of curiosity, what struts are you running?
I used to run the stock struts including rear Self leveling Struts. I have done over 100,000 km. of hard work with them till they finally stuff. Now, I'm using KYB All around, non SLS. It bum sag when I tow my monster trailer, but they are good firm ride.

Last edited:
Also curious bout the wheel spacers...any effect on wheel bearings, etc? Are they legal in Qld?
The bolt on wheel spacers should no effect on the bearings. My foz done almost 180,000km now and no issues whatsoever. Wheel spacers are not legal in Qld. or any state I think, but we don't have RWC yearly here, that's why my fitment is very discrete or subtle and also use quality bolt on spacers only, not the one that you have to extend your studs.

I used a 25mm bolt on wheel spacer just to give that extra clearance of the tyres from the struts spring base, I have to use the original studs and nuts to secure the spacer. The wheel spacer have their own built in studs in them. I fitted them permanently, tighten torque the nuts with sealant, filling any tiny gaps so they look like they are in one piece with the hub. Also paint it with the same color as the hub/disc.

use quality bolt on spacers only, not the one that you have to extend your studs.

Do you have a link to the ones you used? I found some to suit the Audi wheels but they say not for offroad use :shrug:

Hi guys...I'm back! wow...I miss this forum and would like to apologize for not loggin in for few months. I was affected with the big floods here in Bundaberg, Qld...was so very busy cleaning, rebuilding our property, work, business, etc.
Welcome back dellsfozz :biggrin:
And no need to apologize mate.

Glad to hear that your getting back onto your feet :)

Regards
Mr Turbo

I used to run the stock struts including rear Self leveling Struts. I have done over 1000,000 km. of hard work with them till they finally stuff. Now, I'm using KYB All around, non SLS. It bum sag when I tow my monster trailer, but they are good firm ride.

Thanks.

I just though they might be something else: being anodised and flashy. Did they come like that or did you tart them up yourself?

Dellsfozz hasn't been around for 4 years and Photobucket have really screwed up many forums with their greed!

Back