• Upgrade to XenForo 2.2.15 has completed

My bad service experience !!!

I decided to pay my EX- mechanics a visit yesterday & even though it's been a few mths, it was well & truly worth the wait :ebiggrin:

I then asked them for a copy of all my receipts for the work that they'd done. For some reason the place (again) went really, really quiet :lol:

They then asked why, together with the statement of ... So you're selling it ??
I just replied no, my new mechanic just wanted to have a look at what had been (supposedly) done so that he knows what to look out for :poke:

After a few seconds (which seemed to take forever) they Sh1t their pants in a big way :raspberry: :lol:

I missed the boat yesterday to collect the paperwork, so I picked it up this arvo, after work instead :)

They dropped everything to cater for my every need :raz:
Here's most of them they said, but as some of my files / records / receipts were archived, they needed more time to get the remaining receipts; say 24hrs ?
Thats fair I thought. I suggested Friday (3 full days) to which they replied was plenty.

One thing I have learned in my private businesses over 20+ years
- never, NEVER take a customer for granted ...

Flaming hard to get in the first place;
Relatively easy to keep;
IMPOSSIBLE to ever get back ...
That is so very true.

If Tuesday (when I picked the last lot up) is anything to go by, it should be quite a show. :newmulti: :quitar: :newmulti: :quitar: :newmulti:
Well its official.
My EX- mechanic now hates my guts :eviltoyou:
When I rocked up there today (3.30pm) to collect the remaining receipt's for work done they still weren't ready :yell:
So I asked when they would be & they couldn't answer. So I told them (calmly & nicely) that I'd be back every day until they were !

It was at that stage that the s*** hit the fan.

They (the manager) said if I didn't change my attitude, that they wouldn't give them too me.
Big mistake.
I was going to answer them by saying no problem, I'll come back with a court order, then thought, no, it's probably better to keep my mouth shut.

I was then questioned as to why they weren't given the chance to right their wrongs ?
So I told them "once bitten twice shy" & that I didn't trust them anymore. And why should I, after what they had done !

I also said, you wanted another day to get them (receipts) ready, yet I gave you 3 & they're still not.
On top of that, I said a phone call could've been made out of courtesy, to say they're still having problems accessing them, would've been nice. But you couldn't even do that.

He then (again) pleaded with me to give them another chance :rotfl:
Yer right, I don't think so.

Regards
Mr Turbo

^ You mean give them another opportunity to screw you, AND your car?

Not bloody likely. :bananagunner: :rotfl:

Back