BT50

silver

Forum Member
Car Year
Car Model
Forester
Transmission
Manual
I'm going to add the Mazda BT50 to my list. Always seems to be the VW, Ford Ranger and BT50 that come out on top of the reviews. VW is no good to me as they have no Extra Cab and the Ranger seems a lot dearer than the BT50. I have some knowledge of them as my nephew and his son have the new ones and are very happy with them.
I was offered a 2013 current spec Freestyle cab XTR with 7,100klms on it, dealer demo, for $37,000 the other day. Not bad but I was not that interested as in 5 months it would be 2 years old and have lost over a year of warranty and it was a manual but I was tempted.
I have to be patient and wait as the new Navara is only months away and the new Triton is due late 2nd quarter 2015. I think the new Hilux is later in 2015.
I have read the review of the new Navara from a test in Thailand and I must say it wasn't that impressive for a totally new model.
https://www.carsguide.com.au/car-reviews/2015-nissan-navara-review-first-drive-29083#.U-VjHLkcTIU
Carsguide reviews are pretty rubbish but I can't say that the Navara will lead the way. Different rear suspension in a model or two but nothing groundbreaking.

Back