Audi pepperpots fit on an SH?

CBean

Forum Member
Car Year
Car Model
Forester
Transmission
Manual
Hey guys, been looking around but haven't really been able to find anything on the subject. Hopefully most of you are familiar with the Audi peperpots. If not, they are old (1999ish) stock Audi forged alloy 15" wheels that are lightweight and are known to fit when many other 15" won't (they clear 4pots) and have an offset of I think +38 as opposed to a Forester's +48.

Link for picture of pepperpots- https://retrorides.proboards.com/thread/111303/pepperpots-fully-refurbed-redrilled-4x100

I've seen them fitted on earlier model Foresters and Outbacks and was interested if anyone had fitted them or knew anyone who has fitted them to an (n/a) SH?

Thanks for any advice or insight you can provide

What's the front brake size on an SH? I think that'll be the determining factor.

Sorry for the delay. Update- test fitted a pepper pot and it fits on and the wheel nuts can be done up but a part of the caliper sits against the wheel. A mm or so will need to be shaved off the caliper for the wheel to fit properly. Damn Liberty they look like a good find! All boxed up without tyres, how much did you get them for if you don't mind me asking? I have found a set and the seller is in the very slow process of packaging them up to send them from Qld over to me here in WA

I paid $500 for the set of 5 which included the original center caps.

On closer inspection their condition could only be described as brand new. The original owner had them removed from his new Audi before it left the showroom and stored them in the aftermarket rim boxes all this time :raz:

I have also found replacement non-genuine center caps (without the Audi logo) are readily available and cheap.

And they're gone..

Back