Booyaaah!!

It certainly is great that the site is back, and I hope all the old stuff can return. There was some great info there. As one of the moderators I was sad to see the old one go.

I was starting too get a little worried for while, the message saying new owners were taking over, and then the 404 message came up that the domain name could not be found :confused:

But glad too see its all back and running, its the only OZ late model offroad Subaru site thats relevant. Good luck to the new owners and hope to see it grow and possibly the old content to return or archived will be ok too.

Must admit I hadn't visited the old site for a while - bought a Triumph Bonneville :D and got sidetracked - got a shock when I went looking and it wasn't there!

Hopefully the old stuff can be resurrected, there was a wealth of info. there.

Hi Mr Turbo, good to see another familiar "face" on ORS. Missed the site, wondered if it would ever get back on line. Pleased to see it is.

It's so great to be back on ORS.:):):)

Regards
Mr Turbo

We're currently working on making the old site available as a read-only archive. If everything goes smoothly it should be available for viewing in the next few days. :)

Silke? I thought Pleiad7 sounded familiar, I remember you from a Forester site in the US I used to visit.
Just for a minute there I thought you'd migrated :).

I too would like to say it's good to be back...........

I have been bored S**tless at work. Welcome Back ORS.....:)

Back