• Upgrade to XenForo 2.2.15 has completed

Lets trade!

Well, the magical mystery tour has ended, and sadly... EVERY place we asked were all out of stickers. Thought you might be interested in the start of our sticker collection:

9599161614_977700271a_z.jpg

We visited Lake Monduran, and really out of all the places we went, they had the pick of the stickers but were all out. The reason I wanted one for you from there was this:

9741112492_f193e931bd_z.jpg

The lake holds the world record for largest Barramundi... this fella caught it from his canoe, it weighed in at 44.6kg :lildevil: .. we weren't so lucky and had a fishless trip, but alot of laughs were had.

I did manageto extract a magnet from a friendly store owner ... and will hold onto this until we find some stickers.

Best regards,

Hey Scooby2, thanks alot for keeping me in mind, and trying to find decals, while on the magical mystery tour, very kind of ya.:)
I'm diggin' the start of y'alls collection, that's a perfect canvas, what's the pirate sticker in ref. too?
That must have been one heck of a ride, trying to reel in that big a fish from a canoe! Fun Fun! Now you've got me wondering what the record is for a canoe caught fish. ;) Sounds like y'alls trip trip was great albeit it fishless.:cool:
Are you gonna post up some pics and report from the MMT?
Thanks again for your diligence and I'll be looking forward to seeing the magnet down the road.:ebiggrin:

Edit; The wife really likes the "Love Shack" decal.lol

Gidday GR,

No worries... we will find some don't you worry. You would be surprised how many people give the interrogation of a lifetime for even asking about stickers. Seems they don't understand that they actually generate interest in their area. Maybe we'll have to educate them.

The Pirate... well long story short, it is a sticker all the way from America... gone wrong. It is from Margaritaville, and the only bit that was successful when we stuck it was.... Yes I am a Pirate.... so we left it that way :)

Yes, am in the process of doing a trip report... but I thought I would just do one so I can add to it, because we are never organised. We just like adventures ;-)

& The Love Shack sticker... it was courtesy of some of our friends, that all have massive homes away from home on wheels. We think its grand & it suits us.

Best regards,

Okies. I am pleased to report Gravel Rocks, that we have a trade :) See below:

9928998345_63afd4b127_z.jpg

Just pm your address. The Love Shack is specially for your wife.. just cos every girl outta have a Love Shack :)

Best regards,

Nice package!

:woohoo:
Wow Scooby2, That's goin' above and beyond! I'm gonna have to step up my game...
Mrs.Gravel_Rocks was all smiles as she saw that your package would include a Love Shack decal too.:ebiggrin: It's gonna end up on the camper undoubtedly.
After doing a little googlin' of the Mighty Blues, she'll probably want that sticker too.:lol:
You're right, folks should realize that stickers can definitely increase interest in their area and business. We talked,7 yrs ago, about doing one for our store but never did.:twisted:

Thanks for your trouble, great group of decals there Scooby2, thanks alot.
PM sent, shoot me your addy!

:yourock:

Last edited:
No wukkas Gravel Rocks. Posted them off today with a coupla lil surprises ;). Be sure you post a pic of your "shack" when it's stuck.

Best regards,

Mmmmm surprises...

Dog gone you're on the ball Scooby2!
I'm a little behind :o, workin' on it though.:iconwink:

:yourock:

Thanks idw!

We got your package in the mail Sat., still intact, very cool.:bananatoast:
Thanks for finding the Bow Club decal too, it's real neat. :cool:
Pics, Pics PICS! I've gotta get'em and post'em.

Thank ya much idw for getting the ball rolling with the 1st trade and from Down Under.:monkeydance:

Last edited:
No problems, I got your package today! thanks mate, i'm surprised you had to fill out a customs declaration to send a letter though nuts, but im sure we've got our weird things to.

I got yours and read "do not bent" and just thought ****! i knew i forgot to write something on the one i sent

idw... I had to sign a customs thingo, show my license and swear on the bible there were no explosives in it....! Shoulda made the surprises not rattle I suppose.... damn sticker traders.... customs are onto us!

Best regards,

haha, so its just me not. Thanks for the trade I'm not sure where to stick them now

I got a package!

Scooby2,
We received the tube, in perfect condition.:woohoo:Y'all really got together a nice package for our trade and even got it to me before I got yours mailed out.:yourock:
We've were trying to find ya a bonus or two and have been moving..

Almost $13 for postage is too much!
DSC01309-L.jpg

These were a great surprise, Thanks y'all.:ebiggrin: The wife took the bunny. I'll try to get some cut today..
DSC01345-L.jpg

Thanks again for a great trade, pics of all 'em of applied some where good on the way.:monkeydance:
DSC01335-L.jpg

Yours is in the mail, promise.:ebiggrin:

:) Woot Gravel Rocks, we're glad the tube made it safely over the seas! If you're moving the keys will come in handy. Just hope the profile is ok. :)

Best regards,

They're here, They're here! Been away for a bit and things have been crazy but thank you Mr & Mrs Gravel Rocks for your stickers. I am especially taken with Big Foot, and will post pics soon as we have stripped the "unnecessary" stickers from the back of The Shack to make room! Hoping your move was all good & Pete & Penny & tribe are happy with their new digs :)

Best regards,

Great to hear.

^^^Awesome!
We've all gotta get time to post up the trades now.:raz:
The move went/is going well, somehow I'm still moving shtuff, mainly tools and such. The pups have all found good homes except for 1 little girl, she may live with mom and dad for awhile longer.:monkeydance:

Well, our funky little shack was VERY dirty, so I was busy stripping unwanted stickers and revealing a nice clean "Sticker" bar. Bigfoot is stuck!

Here's the evidence ;-)

13536566524_261db242c8_z.jpg

Last edited:
Very cool Scooby2.:ebiggrin:
The stack of stuff you sent me (last year!) is staring at me and are taunting me daily, I've got to get caught up!

Gidday G R. Well... let's just say I was trying to find my desk, and "apparently" cleaning the Shack and sticking stickers was more important than the aforesaid paperwork.

I tried again today to find my desk... still lost, but those Shack stickers make me smile every time I see them :)

Hope you and yours are fantastic.

Best regards,

Back